The staff at the central information desk offers the following services and can assist you with:
- Information concerning the use of the library and what the library can offer
- Support with literary research in the catalogues, databases and bibliographies
- Advice when ordering literature via the interlibrary loan
- Assistance with questions concerning use of PC-workstations in the library
- Registering, advising and organisation of special appointments for training courses in the University library
- Relating to other questions or problems the staff of the central information desk will help you to find the corresponding contact person
A summary of frequently asked questions and their corresponding answers can be found on the FAQ page.
Personal: Main Library Hölderlinstraße (H), Floor 5.
Our service times
Monday - Friday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm